These are a few of my favorite things...

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"
Matthew 6:25-27 New International Version

I found this tag going around list 50 things about yourself maybe others do not know, well I thought hmmm maybe I should give this a whirl I do love to tell you guys more about my life not just my spiritual life but what I am like off of the blog. So here goes..

1. I always check out at least three libary books.
2. I love photographs, it doesnt matter what I love taking them.
3. I’m not materialistic or spoiled.
4. As hard I know it won't happen my mother will never be proud of me or accept me.
5. I’m loyal to the people who have been there for me.
6. I love the way I look in glasses. I don’t even want contacts.
7. I have an awesome CD collection it goes from Judy Garland to Led Zepplin to Avalon to Backstreet Boys.
8. My mother constantly reminds me of how much I have messed up in life.
9. My parents were exact opposites in everyway.
10. I have a relationship with Jesus and know he loves me
11. I am rather quiet around my house because of the lack of someone to talk to but when I am with my friends I am the loudest.
12. I read all books expect romance novels, I find it boring and doesn't keep my intrest.
13. I cry real easy and find it hard to stop sometimes.
14. I do not cry at home, if I do I feel guility and stop as soon as I hear my mom's footsteps.
15. I am determined to be a friend to my kids as well as a parent.
16. Me and my sister are opposites she is slowly turning into my mother.
17. I love breakfast could eat it for every meal.
18. I do not mean to talk about my mom or sister but I feel very alone here.
19. Joshua, has been my best friend for 10yrs and he knows me better than anyone. I can type "hi" and he knows something is wrong.
20. Robbie, is a sister for another a mother, I tell her things that would make the cats meow.
21. I hate when people change when they get a boyfriend, married, engaged, or have a baby.
22. Until I met Lorna I did not have many friends, I spent most of the day with a book and was reading on a fifth grade level at five.
23. Sometimes I perfer to be alone than be with people, but at the end of the day I do not want to be alone.
24. I am working on my driving, I am very scared of it because my mother makes me feel like I am such a screwup.
25. The main I cry these days are because of the things my mothers blows in my face.
26. I have tried to kill myself before.
27. I miss my daddy so much. Even though we disagreed and had arguments he listened to my heart and did not make me feel guility.
28. I love Diet Coke and Diet Dr Pepper.
29. I refuse to wear strapless shirts or sleeveless if I wear sleeveless I have a small jacket to go with it.
30. I cry everytime I read The Wizard of Oz it makes me think of my dad reading to me when I was little.
31. My cat gets on my nerves but I love him reguardless.
32. I love calming smells. Like lavender and vanilla.
33. My Maid of Honor dress is strapless but I have a shaw to go with it. First strapless dress I've ever worn.
34. Unless Joshua goes with me I will not go to my high school reunion.
35. I love ballet flats, I have them in almost every color.
36. I try to make the best out of everything even when I am crying I try to make myself laugh.
37. About six months ago Joshua got me hooked on Mafia Wars on facebook, I think he has created a monster.
38. If you have not noticed Joshua is a big part of my life, he is very much so. We dated at seventeen I did not love him as my boyfriend then. But, at a twenty four year old single woman I love him beyond words.
39. If I make you a promise I try very hard to keep it.
40. I hope not only to make myself happy, but to show my mom I made it on the other side.
41. My kids will know Lorna as Aunt Lorna.
42. I want to have a little girl so bad one day I can taste it her name will be Emma Grace.
43. I also learned about Twilight from Joshua, are we sensing that this man has created a bad monster in pop culture.
44. I read my Bible three times a day and find verses that speak to my heart I write them down in my Bible Study journal.
45. My favorite Wizard of Oz character is the Scarecrow. He is very underestimated and he loves to make others laugh and a loyal friend. Sounds like me?
46. The literay character I relate to the most would be Jo March out of Little Women. I try to stay strong but when people step on my heart it breaks, I love to write, she loves actting in plays, and her best friend is a man.
47. I have post it's all around my computer screen's for a reminders of things. Some I need to throw away.
48. I do not pluck my eyebrows instead I get them waxed I do not have the patience for plucking.
49. I only trust a few people in this world there are only three men I trust: my father, GOD, and Joshua.
50. I try not to give up.

1 Response to "These are a few of my favorite things..."

  1. Tea with Tiffany says:
    April 3, 2010 at 9:02 AM

    Thank you for an honest 50.

    May God grant you peace and joy each and every day.

    Have a blessed Easter!

Post a Comment