Sillyness to brighten my day.

How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news of peace and salvation, the news that the God of Israel reigns! Isaiah 52:7 (New Living Translation)

I love the fall
I love to read
I love playing with makeup
I have to balance my checkbook to the penny EVERY time
I would love to have a library in my next home
I love to smell new books/magazines... same goes for old books.
I talk so fast people wonder how I'm from the South.
I read an average of 2 books a week.
I LOVE Diet Coke.
The Lord is teaching me to trust Him in a deep way
I have the cast of Touched By An Angel's autography before Valerie Ber. joined the cast. I swore me and John Dye (Andrew) were gonna be married when I was 14. *Laughs*
i love eating fruitsnacks.
My best friend is a man get this guys and an ex. I guess it comes with ten years of putting up with each other. You know I love Joshua if you are reading this.
Always have a Bible Study in the works
I don't like syrup on my pancakes.
I eat my scrambled eggs with ketchup. I used to think this was gross till my dad died and he used to do it now I cant help it.
I love to laugh!
I LOVE making lists!

1 Response to "Sillyness to brighten my day."

  1. Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family says:
    March 27, 2010 at 2:11 PM

    I love that verse :) and it was nice to see the things you love :)

    Blessings,
    Tami
    PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
    www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment