New Moon Here We Come!

This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. John 15:12-15 New King James Version Bible


Hey Everybody! How is everyone? I hope everyone is doing well and blessed! Well, me and mom ended up postponing our grocery store run to today. So, we went grocery shopping. Now this sister is pooped! I do not think we need groceries for a while. My family we buy for the month so all we really need during the month is bread, milk, juice...little stuff. No Biggie! I am so glad to be home, groceries are up, had my chicken nuggets and fries from McDonalds, watched an eposide of Touched by an Angel, now for some down right Lindsey time.

I do not know if you guys know or not. I am a HUGE Twilight fan. Yes, as in the movie. Last year, around this time me and Robbie prepared ourseleves for the midnight showing in El Dorado of Twilight. Did we get tickets? Yes, we did... we got two of the last ten tickets! I guess I shouldn't of waitted. But, we got them. So, yesterday I called Stars to see if we could purchase New Moon (the sequal) tickets. The guy was very nice who answered the phone and said to me, "Ma'am you better hurry they are saleing out pretty fast!" I grabbed my debit card and ran to my computer and bought two. Did I get them? Yes, this sister did! So, on November 19th at midnight me and Robbie Sue will be watching New Moon!

Who is my favorite characters you might ask?
Okay, look at me guys and gals! I am an Alice! Robbie is most definately a Rosalie. Her mustang we have stickers. On her drivers side she has I am a Rosalie sticker with a pair of eyes. And, on the passenger side (where I sit) says I roll with my Alice. :). My ideal man is a Jasper for sure. Someone who is senestive, funny, charming, Southern. Me being an Alice..if you have read the books know how she is. She's energetic, fisty, loves fashion, makeup, and books. Lets see....yeap thats me. Robbie bought me and her jerseys like the baseball ones they were that have our men's name on em. Mine says Team Jasper...Smoother than you since whatever date. I am so excited and ready. Only downfall...I think Robbie is converting to Jacob. I told her she can not convert to the dark side. LOL!

Am I dressing up for New Moon?
Negative captain! I am wearing my black leggings, purple monk turtleneck, purple ballet flats, spike my hair, and my makeup... Okay... maybe it does sound a little Aliceish. But, this is how I usually dress really now! Robbie is not dressing up as Rosalie. Lets pray not! She has grad school that night. I don't think they would like a girl coming dressing up in a black dress and heels.

My favorite book out of the series?
Eclipse and Breaking Dawn for sure! New Moon is my least favorite! I am not a Jacob fan. Sorry for the ones who do I just have my ways. I always wanted Bella with Edward. Jacob deserved someone but I do not see him with Bella. Sorry Jake!

My theory on Twilight:
Me and my dear friend Joshua one day were talking about Twilight and how it appeals to men and women. He came up on this theory. Yes, I will admit the MAN was...grr...I hate to say this... Right!
Every Man Wants A Part of Each Girl. Each Girl has a quality of Every Type of Girl.
1. Bella - The Sweet Loving Carefree Girl.
2. Alice - The Spunky Sweet Girl Every Guy Admires.
3. Rosalie - The Firecracker. The Girl who can fight on her own.
The Men of Twilight and What We See In Them:
1. Edward: The protecter.
2. Emmett: The teddy bear you can cuddle with.
3. Jasper: The sensative and understanding man.

Now, it is all prooven that I, Lindsey love and obessed with Twilight. I love yall and Keep Smiling!

5 Response to "New Moon Here We Come!"

  1. Rebecca Gordon says:
    October 27, 2009 at 9:06 PM

    I with ya girlie! But, I am an Edward girl!! He reminds me of my wonderful husband, Greg (well except for the age and the sparkly part!! :)) I, however, am not going to the midnight showing. I really wanted to but my sister, Amy, and I are making it a tradition that we go see the Twilight Saga together on opening night, plus it's a belated birthday present. I turn 27 on Nov. 14th, so we are celebrating that night!

  2. Heart2Heart says:
    October 28, 2009 at 10:19 AM

    Right there with you as a fan of Edward. I mean who can't love a man that would wait years for just the right woman to come along. I agree with you that Eclipse and Breaking Dawn are my favorite.

    I too am not a fan of Jacob Black. My oldest daughter has converted to Team Jacob. Where did you get the baseball jerseys, I would love to order them!

    Ah, I guess my hubby will be a Twilight widower in November. Not sure how many times I will want to see this.But he is OK with that. He understands Edward, the love of a girls heart that is completely faithful to her for an eternity!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

  3. Tracy says:
    October 29, 2009 at 7:19 PM

    My daughter and I are huge fans as well:-)

  4. ЯANdOM ЯAWR says:
    October 30, 2009 at 3:51 PM

    Oh I love Twilight! It’s my favourite book/movie series. You are so fortunate to be seeing New Moon next month; the movie isn’t showing in Australia until the end of November.
    My favourite characters are also Alice & Jasper, and New Moon is definitely the worst book in the series. Haha.
    Also, I decided to tag you on my blog. Just click HERE to view the tag.

    God bless,
    Blaize.

  5. Diane Davies says:
    November 2, 2009 at 7:29 AM

    Hi! Got your email. I'm assuming you saw my blog and found that I too am a HUGE Twilight fan! I saw a commerical on TV last night for New Moon! First one that I know of, well except the MTV thing a couple released on YouTube which I have watched several times. : )

Post a Comment