Me and my worrying...

Matthew 6:27-29 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life? And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don't work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. (NLT)


Hey everyone, how is everyone on this cold (well its cold here) Monday night? I am doing okay I guess, just have alot on my mind. I am also taking a break from studying for my Socail Problems class midterm, joy joy joy. Okay, I have a series of questions and I want you all to answer them either comment them or email them: booknerd4christ@gmail.com. Here goes....

1. My blog I think the world of, and I am constantly shocked at the outpour of love ya'll have given me. My question is this: Do you think I should change anything about my blog?

2. Any topics you wish I would talk about or you would like my opinon on?

3. Are there certain topics you want me to keep away from? I would hate to hurt any of yall's feelings!

4. I know I am young, I am 24 for the ones who do not know, do you think I am too young to be talking about the trails and tribulations I have had in my life?

5. I am working on pictures, are there any in paticular you want of my life?

6. If I shut my blog down would we all still keep in touch through email? I do not plan on shutting it down I am just curious.

7. Any comments or suggestions for my blog as more advanced bloggers, is there anything I can do to make it better? Keep it the same? Just delete it? Its ya'll call!

8. Lastly, I do not know if some of yall notice but at the end of every blog I say that I love you and Keep Smiling. Do you want me to stop saying that to yall.

Thanks so much, Lindsey.

7 Response to "Me and my worrying..."

  1. Heart2Heart says:
    October 13, 2009 at 9:37 AM

    Lindsey,

    My suggestion would be to go with the reason why you started blogging to begin with. Whatever caused you to start one with the desire to write, go with that. You will notice that what you write about on a day to day basis will change, but go with that. It's what makes us all unique and different from the run of the mill blogs where everyday is virtual the same.

    Hope that helps somewhat!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

  2. Bridget says:
    October 13, 2009 at 9:54 AM

    I think your blog is fine just the way it is! The blogs I like the best are the ones where the bloggers are just being themselves-yours is great!

  3. Lynnda - Passionate for the Glory of God says:
    October 13, 2009 at 11:30 AM

    Hello Lindsey,

    I think blogs, like people, change with age. What works for you now may not always be the best for you at a later time. IMHO, any blog where you make a committment to write SOMETHING is a good thing. Allow your blog to change as you do - and keep writing.

    Be blessed,

    Lynnda

  4. Callie says:
    October 13, 2009 at 1:50 PM

    Hey I'll answer a couple of those real quick - you are not to long to talk about the trials you've had in your life so far - the way you work through them can still be an example and inspiring, no matter how young you are.

    I love the Bible verses you put in each post - it's a great idea to help us all keep our focus! The only thing I might say is to put them at the end or work them into the middle of the post - only because alot of times we readers keep up on your blog through readers that only publish the first couple sentences, so if you jump right into the post at the beginning it will give us a quick idea of what the post is about when we see it in our readers, then you can still include the Bible verse in the post. But if the first few sentences are about whatever the topic is, it will give us more of an idea of what the post is about. That said, when you post the verse first we have to click through to read the rest of the post, so you might like having more people click through, I don't know. Just a suggestion, you are under no obligation to take it!

  5. Ange says:
    October 14, 2009 at 6:41 AM

    Hi!

    I don't think it matters how young you are (you're older than me actually!) so keep on talking about the things that need to be talked about, it helps to relieve some stress and most importantly it inspires people to pray for you about them. And you can never underestimate the power of prayer! :D

    I like ur blog, its cheery! I like the sticker things on the side too ^__^

  6. Tracy says:
    October 18, 2009 at 6:39 AM

    Your blog is just lovely and above all.. it is YOUR blog, talk about whatever comes to your mind.. I tend to go all over the place sometimes with my blog:)

  7. Jules says:
    November 1, 2009 at 12:39 PM

    Hi Lindsey!

    Thanks for emailing me! I have looked through your blog a little and I absolutely love it; keep it just the way it is!! You have a passion for God and I can see that all through your blog. Keep it up!

    ~Julie

    *my blog is http://www.charliejuliefoggfamily.blogspot.com

Post a Comment