A Change in Pace.

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going." – John 14:1-4


Hey Everyone, I hope everyone is doing well! I know 99% of yall do not know me personally and were sent emails by me to come to my blog. Which I love all the postive feedback I have gotten from ya'll. Ya'll have been wonderful. No, this is not a blog to say I am closing my blog this is a blog saying I am changing contact emails you can reach me at. The email you guys have is my personal email for my bills, school work, my writing, and etc. This email is the one I want ya'll and only ya'll to contact me: booknerd4christ@gmail.com. Whole lot shorter huh? Feel free to email me anything, anytime. I will be having some more people responding to my emails from my yahoo and as they come through I will be directing them to this addy as well. I hope you guys understand. I love yall and Keep Smiling.

1 Response to "A Change in Pace."

  1. Callie says:
    October 12, 2009 at 6:13 PM

    I totally understand, I've found that it's best to a have a separate blog e-mail address too.

Post a Comment