Blessed Day I have had my friends!

The LORD redeems his servants; no one will be condemned who takes refuge in him.— Psalm 34:22

Hello Everyone! How is everyone? Gosh, I need to post more often..I promise I will be working on it. Any prayer request? Any praise reports? Anything you wanna talk about? I had such a wonderful day today! Well, today I went walking to enjoy the beautiful sights of fall in South Arkansas. It is just stunning. If my camera loves me I will take pictures soon of all the beautiful fall colorage (is that a word?) *laughs*. I came in took a shower and got ready to go the bank. As you all know, or if not I am telling you now, I am unemployed and my unemployment came in today and so I went to the bank to put it in my account. Me, mom, and Reese pull up and I see this little girl whom I recognize but do not truely recognize till I get out. It is my favorite customer from when I worked at Dollar General and Super Foods and her momma! They are like family, I have seen BreAnna (the little girl) grow from three years old to she is ten now. Mrs. Melina (her mom) and her husband knew my dad so that is how I know the family so well. They were getting to their car, and she called me over and we talked for a good ten minutes she handed me a recent picture of BreAnn and $20. She said, "GOD just told me to hand this too you, I miss seeing you so much." BreAnn was not in school because she is running a 101 fever, poor babygirl. Ya'll be praying for her. I need to post her Halloween picture from last year. It is of me and her at my old grocery store, her grandmother made her a fairy outfit and I dressed up as Alice Cullen from Twilight.

I went to Walmart today and bought a few things. I bought toliet tissue, Combos (I am addicted to pretzels), loaf of wheat bread, and a ring that says "Love is Patient, Love is Kind" on it. It is absloutely beautiful. I came home bought two Beth Moore bible studies. I love her so much, yall should check her out. Welcome my two new followers! What a blessing to have you!
I know this is gonna be short but I will write more later on, I love you and Keep SMiling.!

1 Response to "Blessed Day I have had my friends!"

  1. Heart2Heart says:
    October 21, 2009 at 10:44 AM

    You know life is going to be better when you see God's hand at work in it every day. This too shall pass and the things He has in store for you will bless you beyond measure. Hang on to your faith!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Post a Comment