Blessings...big and small

Matthew 21:21-22 Jesus answered them, "“Most certainly I tell you, if you have faith, and don’t doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you told this mountain, ‘Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it would be done. All things, whatever you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”"

How is everyone on this second day of November? I am doing well, and very productive. Paper done for my Socail Problems class, Bible Study for the morning was done, bookmarked where I will read for tonights lesson, and have drunk down two glasses of orange juice and sprite (mix together for a sore throat remedy). It was absloutly goregous here in South Arkansas today! I had the day mostly to myself today since my mom had gone to get my sister so they could take care of some busincess. I just laid in my bed observing the quietness of my life. I went outside in our big backyard and played with Reese some. Some neighbor, was burning leaves so I am thinking that is why my voice is bit raspy today. Better keep to the juice and sprite, huh? As, I look at the things around I see how incridibly blessed that I am.

Yes, I miss my daddy daily. Oh, ya'll I can not explain enough how much I miss him! I wish you all could of met him. He was funny, he was smart, talkative, always a pal to anyone who needed one, a Christian, I could see GOD's love just shine through those big brown eyes. But, GOD has BLESSED me. He gave me a wonderful father, he gave me a father who was not abusive or curel. And, even though on Father's Day I miss him. I do still however have a Father. A Heavenly Father that loves me beyond measure. I remember telling that to a few co-workers one time and they had no idea what I was talking about so that is another great time I witnessed. I pray for all of you and your families. And, if your fathers are still living tell your daddy's you love him daily. Call him and say "Hey I was thinking of you today and I love you". My sweet best friend, Meredith recently not even a year ago lost her handsome and loving father to a brain tumor. If you guys would like to contact to her she is on my followers. She is the only Meredith. She is my true GOD sister! I love you, Meredith keep your eyes on the son sweetheart.

Through me loosing Lorna, my best friend of fourteen years it has been hard. Yes, the last fews of her life we were not very close but she was my soulmate in so many ways. We made each other laugh, we were each other's dates to things before boys no longer had cotties. But, through her love that shines in my heart I am willing to trust the people who do like to call theirseleves my friends. I am so incridibly blessed to have the ones I do. I love each and everyone of them. I tell them daily how much I love them. Do not forget to tell your best friends or friends that you love them daily too. Me and my friends tried to do things together every chance we get. Me and Meredith get together when her and wonderful husband, Russell come into South Arkansas. We talk daily on the phone and I bet Russell gets a kick out of what we talk about. Joshua, my best friend of ten years, whom will have a blog in a few days for his birthday! Joshua and I do not date but gosh I love that man. He was my high school boyfriend, and ladies you know the "Oh, we will be friend" speech. This man has kept to his word. I will let you know more about him tomorrow. My darling, Robbie whom is my Rosalie to my Alice. Her home is my second home. We are always together. Did I meation she's Lorna's couison. Oh, how I love my Robbie-Sue. And, last but not least my Magnolia friends I am so close to all of them I can not say I am there for others more than the other. I see them some and we talk alot. I love and am so blessed for these people.

My sister, Christie, whom I see the SON is growing in. Christie will be 20 in January. Christie should still be my little sister whom would come in my room and be my patient, play fingerpaints with me in the yard, or ride bikes with down a hill who could get their faster. GOD told my parents it would not be possible for them to have kids. Well, here me and Christie are. I know me and Christie fight, disargee pull each others hair out. But, I can do those things no one else. We are exact opposites in so many ways more than one. I love her so much and would do anything and everything for her. I am so glad to be Auntie Lin Lin to Reese. She has become stronger in her walk, and with me since our dad died. I believe that it is because of the passing of our handsome daddy a day before her birthday. I love you, Christie and keep smiling baby!

My mother, Lennie, who is a light that flickers in the SONlight. As much as me and her fight, argue, hurt each others feelings she is my mother nonetheless. We have the relationship that reminds me Jesus and Judus had. Jesus loved Judus even though he hurt me more than once but Judus just knew what would hurt Jesus. But, Jesus took in the pain and suffering not from Judus but all the sinners of the world. I take on sometimes not only burdens, pains, and sadness I take on hers as well. There are days that we are best friends, there are days we maybe say 3 words to each other, and then are days we do not even speak. I pray for her daily, that she will realize that things are gonna be okay, they won't be better but with GOD he will give her the strength to be strong.

My school, Southern Arkansas University, I told you guys I would tell you what school I plan on going back too. I will be going back to SAU in the fall. I miss it so much. And, I will contiue to write to ya'll daily even if I have a huge test the next day you will get a line saying I am well and alive with pizza (laughs). I will be majoring in Psychology and Sociology a double major. I will also be active in Association of Baptist Students, that is my second home while I am at SAU. I absloutly all the wonderful people and friends there. I am aware alot of my friends I made while I was at SAU are gone. But, that is a perfect chance to get to know more people. And, fall in love with more people. And, this will be my first time with people in my major so I will be making new friends there as well. I also plan on start on a diet while I am there so I can loose some weight my goal is a size 12. Thats 8 sizes! Can I do it? We will see what happends when I put GOD in my diet plan as well.

My Bible Study family, we range from male to female, young to older adults. We do not call ourselves a class we call ourseleves a family. Becuase in heaven we will be just that a giagantic family whom I can not wait to see and worship the LORD together. I love them all so very much.

You, yes, you my readers are also a great blessing in my life! I love reading when each and everyone of you updates. I love your comments! You guys have no idea how much love I have recieved from ya'll. For a girl from small town Arkansas, who loves books, changing lives, and her beautiful SAVIOR. I sent most of ya'll emails about my blog, you could of said, "No", "No intrested". But, you have opened your heart open to me and for that I am incridibly blessed and thankful. I love you so and Keep Smiling.

3 Response to "Blessings...big and small"

  1. Meredith says:
    November 2, 2009 at 6:44 PM

    Aww Lindsey, you are my God sister too! You are totally sweet! I am so blessed to be able to have you as a best friend! Love you!

  2. Heart2Heart says:
    November 3, 2009 at 11:02 AM

    Lindsey,

    I love that you have a very diverse Bible study group that varies in ages. I bet this makes for a very interesting week!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

  3. Jackie says:
    November 4, 2009 at 11:05 AM

    Lindsey,

    "A girl from small town Arkansas, who loves books, changing lives and her beautiful Savior". Honey, I feel the Lord just smiling over you! Keep on being yourself following hard after Him and just you wait and see the wonders He performs in your life! You go girl!

    Sweet Blessings!
    Jackie

Post a Comment