This is me and my beautiful sister, Christie. She is a sophomore at Southern Arkansas University studying to be an Accountant. This is not the greatest but we hardly get our pictures made. This was taken Thursday when I wrote my post when I was at school with Robbie. They were having the lighting of all the school's christmas lights and I came down to spend time with her and her roomate, Krissy. Krissy grew up in Fordyce so I have know her a real long time. She is an amazing Christian and has a heart of pure gold. I also see her as a little sister whom I have taken under my wing.
Next picture is of me and PJ. P.J is Robbie's blood necie and my adopted necie. She is six years old and I have known her since she was born. Since P.J was a toddler she would call me Aunt Lindsey. So, this the ever so famous P.J. her teeth are blue because she chewing blue gum. This was taken at her Kindergarten graduation day at her Mamaw's and Papaws.
The next picture is of The Renolyds Center. This is where I am most of the time when I am writing blogs on Thursdays. It was also my home away from my dorm when I was at SAU. I would play high and go seek upstairs, go read, have some alone time. It is a fun place to be.
Okay on the right is the ever so famous, Meredith. Meredith and I met my first semester at Southern Arkansas University Tech. We had a history class together by Mr. Dan Miliam, whom in my opinon is one of the best professors. He is serious and passionate about what he does but has the heart to always be helpful to students. The way me and her got to talking is it was test day and I suffer from severe test anxiety so to unstress myself I would laugh or make others laugh. I saw Meredith sitting by herself as me and my friend, Jennifer were waitting on class to start. I said hey, did you pray for this test? She said in a shy voice and a smile on her face, Kinda. I look at Jennifer and say, "How do you kinda pray for a test?" Jennifer busted out laughing which ended up making Meredith laugh. The rest is history... I also had Mr. Miliam for every class he offered and is still at SAU Tech today. I recommend him to anyone.
My Friends From SAU:
1. Caleb - Whom the first time I met I called Frodo. He
is a fine musican, this is a very random shot of him but I love photos like that. They don't see it coming.
2. Ted - I met Ted in my College Algebra class with the famous Avard. He was reading a Fantasy book so I instantly thought of him as cool and we adopted him into our group. He lives in Louisana we havent seen each other in three years but talk some on Facebook or yahoo messanger. I hope he is doing well.
3. Wesley - We met by his roomate, Russell whom is now married to my ex roomate and friend, Sara. Wesley and I share alot of things in common such as music taste and religous views. He is an amazing friend and is always good to see him. Very good random shot of Wes don't ya think?
4 and 5 Jacki and Nathan - No not a couple. Just amazing people. Jacki and I met through Sara whom is now her sister in law. Jacki entered college when she was 15 years old. She is studying Socail Work. For me and her to be complete opposties we get along quiet well. Many a nights I would go vist her and she would vist me in my private room and go on our famous walks. And, just laugh. Nathan on the other hand, is the actor of my bunch of nerds. I never in a milion years would of thought of Nate as an actor boy was I wrong. All of my friends went together on opening night and supported our boy.
6,7,8, and 9 -
6. Dark Hair with Glasses - Luke - Luke is our math nerd. If you math trouble go to Luke you will pass with flying colors. He is the sweetest math nerd I know. He knows how to brighten anyone's day.
and I met on my very first day at SAU. He and I instantly bonded, I had gotten a job away from campus and required me to walk back at night by myself with about $200 cash on me. Patrick was nice enough to walk with me or give me a ride to the Renolyds center to turn in the night deposit. He has a daughter named, Elizabeth whom I love more than words can say.
8. Spikey hair by the girl - Jessie. Jessie is one intresting soul. He is also one of the first people I met. His first thing to me was, "Were you rejected by every table here at SAU?" I said well I havent tried do I need to? He saw I was reading "The Two Towers" by Tolkien he said "Wait"! He decided to keep me, he is at SAU studying to be a sex therapist. He is the greatest friend to talk to when you have broken heart he is with an amazing woman named Kat.
9. And lastly till I plug up my very much dead camera, Cindy. I met Cindy through my friend Katy. Cindy and I have alot in common. She is the one who got me addicted to Gilmore Girls. Her and her fiance, Eddy are expecting a baby soon and I am ready to see what my godbaby will be. She and I are both die-hard Twilight fans. She and I talk at least once a week we are both busy. She is studying to be a doctor. She is gonna rock!
So, here is some of my life till my camera gets charged back up there are so many more things I want to show you guys. I love you and Keep Smiling.